Present address: Department of Otolaryngology & Head and Neck Surgery, Johns Hopkins University, 1550 Orleans Street, Baltimore, MD21231, USA.
Identification of differentially expressed genes in tobacco chewing-mediated oral cancer by differential display–polymerase chain reaction
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2007
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 658–664, August 2007
How to Cite
Nagpal, J. K. and Das, B. R. (2007), Identification of differentially expressed genes in tobacco chewing-mediated oral cancer by differential display–polymerase chain reaction. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 37: 658–664. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2007.01841.x
Molecular Oncology and Medical Biotechnology Division, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar–751 023, India (J. K. Nagpal); Research & Development Division, SRL-Ranbaxy Limited, Clinical Reference Laboratories, Mumbai-400 093, India (B. R. Das).
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2007
- Received 16 January 2007; accepted 4 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!