Present address: Department of Otolaryngology & Head and Neck Surgery, Johns Hopkins University, 1550 Orleans Street, Baltimore, MD21231, USA.
Identification of differentially expressed genes in tobacco chewing-mediated oral cancer by differential display–polymerase chain reaction
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2007
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 658–664, August 2007
How to Cite
Nagpal, J. K. and Das, B. R. (2007), Identification of differentially expressed genes in tobacco chewing-mediated oral cancer by differential display–polymerase chain reaction. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 37: 658–664. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2007.01841.x
Molecular Oncology and Medical Biotechnology Division, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar–751 023, India (J. K. Nagpal); Research & Development Division, SRL-Ranbaxy Limited, Clinical Reference Laboratories, Mumbai-400 093, India (B. R. Das).
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2007
- Received 16 January 2007; accepted 4 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.