Clinic for Blood Group Serology (S. Panzer, B. Eichelberger); Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Haematology and Haemostaseology (M. Rieger, R. Vormittag, I. Pabinger); Core Unit for Medical Statistics and Informatics, Section of Clinical Biometrics, Medical University of Vienna (D. Dunkler).
Platelet function to estimate the bleeding risk in autoimmune thrombocytopenia
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 814–819, October 2007
How to Cite
Panzer, S., Rieger, M., Vormittag, R., Eichelberger, B., Dunkler, D. and Pabinger, I. (2007), Platelet function to estimate the bleeding risk in autoimmune thrombocytopenia. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 37: 814–819. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2007.01855.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Received 30 April 2007; accepted 26 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.