Department of Medical and Surgical Critical Care, Thrombosis Centre; Centre for the study at molecular and clinical level of chronic, degenerative and neoplastic diseases to DEvelop NOvel THErapies, University of Florence, Italy (F. Sofi, A. Capalbo, R. Marcucci, A.M. Gori, S. Fedi, R. Abbate, G.F. Gensini); Don Carlo Gnocchi Foundation, IRCCS, Florence (C. Macchi, G.F. Gensini); Department of Clinical Pathophysiology, Unit of Nutrition, University of Florence, Italy; Azienda Ospedaliero-Universitaria Careggi, Florence, Italy (A. Casini, C. Surrenti); Institute of Sports Medicine, Florence, Italy (A. Capalbo).
Leisure time but not occupational physical activity significantly affects cardiovascular risk factors in an adult population
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2007
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 947–953, December 2007
How to Cite
Sofi, F., Capalbo, A., Marcucci, R., Gori, A. M., Fedi, S., Macchi, C., Casini, A., Surrenti, C., Abbate, R. and Gensini, G. F. (2007), Leisure time but not occupational physical activity significantly affects cardiovascular risk factors in an adult population. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 37: 947–953. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2007.01884.x
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2007
- Received 10 April 2007; accepted 4 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.