CD31+/Annexin V+ microparticles in healthy offsprings of patients with coronary artery disease
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 17–22, January 2009
How to Cite
Bulut, D., Tüns, H. and Mügge, A. (2009), CD31+/Annexin V+ microparticles in healthy offsprings of patients with coronary artery disease. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 39: 17–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2008.02058.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Received 17 June 2008; Accepted 2 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!