Smad3 loss confers resistance to the development of trinitrobenzene sulfonic acid–induced colorectal fibrosis
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 145–156, February 2009
How to Cite
Latella, G., Vetuschi, A., Sferra, R., Zanninelli, G., D’Angelo, A., Catitti, V., Caprilli, R., Flanders, K. C. and Gaudio, E. (2009), Smad3 loss confers resistance to the development of trinitrobenzene sulfonic acid–induced colorectal fibrosis. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 39: 145–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2008.02076.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2009
- Received 19 September 2008; accepted 18 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!