Immunosuppression and atypical infections in CML patients treated with dasatinib at 140 mg daily
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1098–1109, December 2009
How to Cite
Sillaber, C., Herrmann, H., Bennett, K., Rix, U., Baumgartner, C., Böhm, A., Herndlhofer, S., Tschachler, E., Superti-Furga, G., Jäger, U. and Valent, P. (2009), Immunosuppression and atypical infections in CML patients treated with dasatinib at 140 mg daily. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 39: 1098–1109. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2009.02206.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
- Received 6 May 2009; accepted 21 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!