Randomized clinical trial
Hydrochloride pioglitazone decreases urinary TGF-β1 excretion in type 2 diabetics
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 571–574, July 2010
How to Cite
Hu, Y.-Y., Ye, S.-D., Zhao, L.-L., Zheng, M. and Chen, Y. (2010), Hydrochloride pioglitazone decreases urinary TGF-β1 excretion in type 2 diabetics. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 40: 571–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2010.02302.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2010
- Received 06 January 2010; accepted 27 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.