Peritoneal macrophage priming in cirrhosis is related to ERK phosphorylation and IL-6 secretion
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2010 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 8–15, January 2011
How to Cite
Ruiz-Alcaraz, A. J., Martínez-Esparza, M., Caño, R., Hernández-Caselles, T., Recarti, C., Llanos, L., Zapater, P., Tapia, A., Martín-Orozco, E., Pérez-Mateo, M., Such, J., García-Peñarrubia, P. and Francés, R. (2011), Peritoneal macrophage priming in cirrhosis is related to ERK phosphorylation and IL-6 secretion. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 41: 8–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2010.02368.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Received 1 February 2010; accepted 17 July 2010
Vol. 41, Issue 4, 464, Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!