Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Relative down-regulation of apoptosis and autophagy genes in colorectal cancer
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2010 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 84–92, January 2011
How to Cite
Chang, Y.-T., Tseng, H.-C., Huang, C.-C., Chen, Y.-P., Chiang, H.-C. and Chou, F.-P. (2011), Relative down-regulation of apoptosis and autophagy genes in colorectal cancer. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 41: 84–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2010.02383.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Received 3 May 2010; accepted 25 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.