Richárd Halmai and István Szijártó contributed equally to this work.
Cigarette smoke elicits relaxation of renal arteries
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2010 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 195–202, February 2011
How to Cite
Halmai, R., András Szijártó, I., Fehér, E., Fésüs, G., Molnár, G. A., Brasnyó, P., Fülöp, F., Gollasch, M., Koller, A. and Wittmann, I. (2011), Cigarette smoke elicits relaxation of renal arteries. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 41: 195–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2010.02386.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Received 27 May 2010; accepted 26 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!