Assessment of serum sodium to urinary sodium divided by (serum potassium)² to urinary potassium as a screening tool for primary aldosteronism
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2010 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 189–194, February 2011
How to Cite
Steichen, O., Blanchard, A. and Plouin, P.-F. (2011), Assessment of serum sodium to urinary sodium divided by (serum potassium)² to urinary potassium as a screening tool for primary aldosteronism. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 41: 189–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2010.02401.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Received 9 June 2010; accepted 14 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.