Pneumocystis jirovecii colonization in patients treated with infliximab
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2010 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 343–348, March 2011
How to Cite
Wissmann, G., Morilla, R., Martín-Garrido, I., Friaza, V., Respaldiza, N., Povedano, J., Praena-Fernández, J. M., Montes-Cano, M. A., Medrano, F. J., Goldani, L. Z., de la Horra, C., Varela, J. M. and Calderón, E. J. (2011), Pneumocystis jirovecii colonization in patients treated with infliximab. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 41: 343–348. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2010.02415.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Received 4 August 2010; accepted 2 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.