Magnesium improves the beta-cell function to compensate variation of insulin sensitivity: double-blind, randomized clinical trial
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2011 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 405–410, April 2011
How to Cite
Guerrero-Romero, F. and Rodríguez-Morán, M. (2011), Magnesium improves the beta-cell function to compensate variation of insulin sensitivity: double-blind, randomized clinical trial. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 41: 405–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2010.02422.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Received 1 September 2010; accepted 12 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.