Lymphatic vasculature is increased in heart valves, ischaemic and inflamed hearts and in cholesterol-rich and calcified atherosclerotic lesions
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2010 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 487–497, May 2011
How to Cite
Kholová, I., Dragneva, G., Čermáková, P., Laidinen, S., Kaskenpää, N., Hazes, T., Čermáková, E., Šteiner, I. and Ylä-Herttuala, S. (2011), Lymphatic vasculature is increased in heart valves, ischaemic and inflamed hearts and in cholesterol-rich and calcified atherosclerotic lesions. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 41: 487–497. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2010.02431.x
- Issue online: 6 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2010
- Received 18 February 2010; accepted 19 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!