Hsin-Bang Leu and Jaw-Wen Chen contributed equally and are corresponding authors of this article.
Statin use in patients with asthma – a nationwide population-based study
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2010 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 507–512, May 2011
How to Cite
Huang, C.-C., Chan, W.-L., Chen, Y.-C., Chen, T.-J., Chou, K.-T., Lin, S.-J., Chen, J.-W. and Leu, H.-B. (2011), Statin use in patients with asthma – a nationwide population-based study. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 41: 507–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2010.02434.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Received 21 July 2010; accepted 26 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.