Analysing cell-free plasma DNA and SLE disease activity
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2010 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 579–583, June 2011
How to Cite
Atamaniuk, J., Hsiao, Y.-Y., Mustak, M., Bernhard, D., Erlacher, L., Fodinger, M., Tiran, B. and Stuhlmeier, K. M. (2011), Analysing cell-free plasma DNA and SLE disease activity. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 41: 579–583. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2010.02435.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Received 27 January 2010; accepted 26 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.