Carotid intima-media thickness as a screening tool in cardiovascular primary prevention
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2010 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 521–526, May 2011
How to Cite
Aguilar-Shea, A. L., Gallardo-Mayo, C., Garrido-Elustondo, S., Calvo-Manuel, E. and Zamorano-Gómez, J. L. (2011), Carotid intima-media thickness as a screening tool in cardiovascular primary prevention. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 41: 521–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2010.02440.x
- Issue online: 6 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2010
- Received 22 April 2010; accepted 30 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.