Trial registration ISRCTN 93135084. http://www.isrctn.org
Randomized placebo controlled trial of furosemide on subjective perception of dyspnoea in patients with pulmonary oedema because of hypertensive crisis
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2010 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 627–634, June 2011
How to Cite
Holzer-Richling, N., Holzer, M., Herkner, H., Riedmüller, E., Havel, C., Kaff, A., Malzer, R. and Schreiber, W. (2011), Randomized placebo controlled trial of furosemide on subjective perception of dyspnoea in patients with pulmonary oedema because of hypertensive crisis. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 41: 627–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2010.02450.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2010
- Received 27 August 2010; accepted 15 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.