Coffee consumption is inversely associated with type 2 diabetes in Chinese
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2011 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 659–666, June 2011
How to Cite
Lin, W.-Y., Xaiver Pi-Sunyer, F., Chen, C.-C., Davidson, L. E., Liu, C.-S., Li, T.-C., Wu, M.-F., Li, C.-I., Chen, W. and Lin, C.-C. (2011), Coffee consumption is inversely associated with type 2 diabetes in Chinese. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 41: 659–666. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2010.02455.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Received 8 September 2010; accepted 30 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!