Gang Huang and Jun-bo Xu contributed equally to this work and are co-first authors.
Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors and angiotensin receptor blockers decrease the incidence of atrial fibrillation: a meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2011 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 719–733, July 2011
How to Cite
Huang, G., Xu, J.-b., Liu, J.-x., He, Y., Nie, X.-l., Li, Q., Hu, Y.-m., Zhao, S.-q., Wang, M., Zhang, W.-y., Liu, X.-r., Wu, T., Arkin, A. and Zhang, T.-j. (2011), Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors and angiotensin receptor blockers decrease the incidence of atrial fibrillation: a meta-analysis. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 41: 719–733. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2010.02460.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2011
- Received 19 December 2009; accepted 9 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.