TAIPAI study group members are given in the Appendix
The association of serum potassium level with left ventricular mass in patients with primary aldosteronism
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2011 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 743–750, July 2011
How to Cite
Lin, Y.-H., Wang, S.-M., Wu, V.-C., Lee, J.-K., Kuo, C.-C., Yen, R.-F., Liu, K.-L., Huang, K.-H., Chueh, S.-C., Wang, W.-J., Lin, L.-Y., Chien, K.-L., Ho, Y.-L., Chen, M.-F., Wu, K.-D. and the TAIPAI study group (2011), The association of serum potassium level with left ventricular mass in patients with primary aldosteronism. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 41: 743–750. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2010.02462.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
- Received 29 June 2010; accepted 13 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.