Remission of diabetic nephropathy in type 2 diabetic Asian population: role of tight glucose and blood pressure control
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2011 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 41, Issue 8, pages 870–878, August 2011
How to Cite
Hsieh, M.-C., Hsieh, Y.-T., Cho, T.-J., Chen, J.-F., Lin, S.-D., Chen, H.-C. and Tu, S.-T. (2011), Remission of diabetic nephropathy in type 2 diabetic Asian population: role of tight glucose and blood pressure control. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 41: 870–878. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2011.02479.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Received 27 November 2010; accepted 3 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.