Bacteria and spontaneous experimental colitis: immunological changes
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2011 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 41, Issue 10, pages 1047–1053, October 2011
How to Cite
Pedrosa, E., Lorén, V., Cabré, E., Doménech, E., Ojanguren, I., Gassull, M. A. and Mañé, J. (2011), Bacteria and spontaneous experimental colitis: immunological changes. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 41: 1047–1053. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2011.02499.x
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
- Received 26 April 2010; accepted 28 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.