Cholesterol-lowering strategies reduce vascular LRP1 overexpression induced by hypercholesterolaemia
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2011 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 41, Issue 10, pages 1087–1097, October 2011
How to Cite
Llorente-Cortes, V., Casani, L., Cal, R., Llenas, A., Juan-Babot, O., Camino-López, S., Sendra, J. and Badimon, L. (2011), Cholesterol-lowering strategies reduce vascular LRP1 overexpression induced by hypercholesterolaemia. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 41: 1087–1097. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2011.02513.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Received 4 November 2010; accepted 11 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.