8q24.3 and 11q25 chromosomal loci association with low HDL-C in metabolic syndrome
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 Research Institute for Endocrine Sciences, Shahid Beheshti MC, Tehran, Iran. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2011 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 41, Issue 10, pages 1105–1112, October 2011
How to Cite
Daneshpour, M. S., Rebai, A., Houshmand, M., Alfadhli, S., Zeinali, S., Hedayati, M., Zarkesh, M. and Azizi, F. (2011), 8q24.3 and 11q25 chromosomal loci association with low HDL-C in metabolic syndrome. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 41: 1105–1112. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2011.02516.x
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
- Received 28 August 2010; accepted 15 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.