Angiotensin receptor blockers are associated with a lower remodelling score of stenotic aortic valves
Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2011 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 41, Issue 11, pages 1172–1179, November 2011
How to Cite
Côté, N., Couture, C., Pibarot, P., Després, J.-P. and Mathieu, P. (2011), Angiotensin receptor blockers are associated with a lower remodelling score of stenotic aortic valves. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 41: 1172–1179. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2011.02522.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
- Received 19 November 2009; accepted 21 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.