Repeat measurements of glycated haemoglobin A1c and N-terminal pro-B-type natriuretic peptide: divergent behaviour in diabetes mellitus
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2011 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 41, Issue 12, pages 1292–1298, December 2011
How to Cite
Neuhold, S., Resl, M., Huelsmann, M., Strunk, G., Adlbrecht, C., Rath, C., Prager, R., Luger, A., Clodi, M. and Pacher, R. (2011), Repeat measurements of glycated haemoglobin A1c and N-terminal pro-B-type natriuretic peptide: divergent behaviour in diabetes mellitus. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 41: 1292–1298. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2011.02539.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Received 11 October 2010; accepted 6 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.