In vitro responsiveness of human muscle cell peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor δ reflects donors’ insulin sensitivity in vivo
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2011 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 41, Issue 12, pages 1323–1329, December 2011
How to Cite
Ordelheide, A.-M., Heni, M., Thamer, C., Machicao, F., Fritsche, A., Stefan, N., Häring, H.-U. and Staiger, H. (2011), In vitro responsiveness of human muscle cell peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor δ reflects donors’ insulin sensitivity in vivo. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 41: 1323–1329. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2011.02547.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
- Received 10 December 2010; accepted 19 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.