Adhesion molecules and high-sensitivity C-reactive protein levels in patients with sickle cell beta-thalassaemia
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2011 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 27–33, January 2012
How to Cite
Kanavaki, I., Makrythanasis, P., Lazaropoulou, C., Kattamis, A., Tzanetea, R., Kalotychou, V., Rombos, I. and Papassotiriou, I. (2012), Adhesion molecules and high-sensitivity C-reactive protein levels in patients with sickle cell beta-thalassaemia. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 42: 27–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2011.02551.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Received 12 May 2010; accepted 27 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.