Profiling the expression of interleukin (IL)-28 and IL-28 receptor α in systemic lupus erythematosus patients
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2011 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 61–69, January 2012
How to Cite
Lin, S.-C., Kuo, C.-C., Tsao, J.-T. and Lin, L.-J. (2012), Profiling the expression of interleukin (IL)-28 and IL-28 receptor α in systemic lupus erythematosus patients. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 42: 61–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2011.02557.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2011 08:14AM EST
- Received 6 October 2010; accepted 18 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.