Testosterone, SHBG and risk of type 2 diabetes in the second evaluation of the Pizarra cohort study
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2011 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 79–85, January 2012
How to Cite
Soriguer, F., Rubio-Martín, E., Fernández, D., Valdés, S., García-Escobar, E., Martín-Núñez, G. M., Esteva, I., Almaraz, M. C. and Rojo-Martínez, G. (2012), Testosterone, SHBG and risk of type 2 diabetes in the second evaluation of the Pizarra cohort study. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 42: 79–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2011.02559.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2011 11:25AM EST
- Received 13 January 2011; accepted 20 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.