Visceral fat positively correlates with cholesterol synthesis in dyslipidaemic patients
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2011 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 164–170, February 2012
How to Cite
Lupattelli, G., Pirro, M., Mannarino, M. R., Siepi, D., Roscini, A. R., Schillaci, G. and Mannarino, E. (2012), Visceral fat positively correlates with cholesterol synthesis in dyslipidaemic patients. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 42: 164–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2011.02572.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUN 2011 05:01AM EST
- Received 30 December 2010; accepted 25 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.