Liver dysfunction in chronic heart failure: prevalence, characteristics and prognostic significance
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2011 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 153–163, February 2012
How to Cite
Poelzl, G., Ess, M., Mussner-Seeber, C., Pachinger, O., Frick, M. and Ulmer, H. (2012), Liver dysfunction in chronic heart failure: prevalence, characteristics and prognostic significance. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 42: 153–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2011.02573.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUN 2011 05:02AM EST
- Received 3 March 2011; accepted 26 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.