Yi-Ting Hsieh and Shih-Te Tu contributed equally to this work.
Visit-to-visit variability in blood pressure strongly predicts all-cause mortality in patients with type 2 diabetes: a 5·5-year prospective analysis
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2011 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 245–253, March 2012
How to Cite
Hsieh, Y.-T., Tu, S.-T., Cho, T.-J., Chang, S.-J., Chen, J.-F. and Hsieh, M.-C. (2012), Visit-to-visit variability in blood pressure strongly predicts all-cause mortality in patients with type 2 diabetes: a 5·5-year prospective analysis. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 42: 245–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2011.02574.x
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUL 2011 01:08PM EST
- Received 15 January 2011; accepted 26 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.