These authors contributed equally to this work.
Bacterial infections in cirrhosis: role of proton pump inhibitors and intestinal permeability
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2011 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 760–767, July 2012
How to Cite
van Vlerken, L. G., Huisman, E. J., van Hoek, B., Renooij, W., de Rooij, F. W. M., Siersema, P. D. and van Erpecum, K. J. (2012), Bacterial infections in cirrhosis: role of proton pump inhibitors and intestinal permeability. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 42: 760–767. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2011.02643.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 DEC 2011 08:09AM EST
- Received 23 August 2011; accepted 28 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.