LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Graded Exercise Therapy (GET)/Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) is often counterproductive in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2012 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 42, Issue 11, pages 1255–1256, November 2012
How to Cite
Twisk, F. N. M. and Arnoldus, R. J. W. (2012), Graded Exercise Therapy (GET)/Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) is often counterproductive in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 42: 1255–1256. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2012.02718.x
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2012 10:35AM EST
- Received 14 June 2012; accepted 29 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!