LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Time-contingent pacing and exercise therapy accounting for postexertional malaise and central sensitization in chronic fatigue (central sensitivity) syndrome
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Clinical Investigation © 2012 Stichting European Society for Clinical Investigation Journal Foundation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 42, Issue 12, pages 1363–1365, December 2012
How to Cite
Nijs, J., Van Cauwenbergh, D., De Kooning, M. and Ickmans, K. (2012), Time-contingent pacing and exercise therapy accounting for postexertional malaise and central sensitization in chronic fatigue (central sensitivity) syndrome. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 42: 1363–1365. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2012.02722.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 10:35AM EST
- Received 13 August 2012; accepted 13 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!