Department of Immunogenetics, Vrije Universiteit Medical Center, Amsterdam;
IL12B and IRF1 gene polymorphisms and susceptibility to celiac disease
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2003
European Journal of Immunogenetics
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 421–425, December 2003
How to Cite
Seegers, D., Borm, M. E. A., Van Belzen, M. J., Mulder, C. J. J., Bailing, J., Crusius, J. B. A., Meijer, J. W. R., Wijmenga, C., Peña, A. S. and Bouma, G. (2003), IL12B and IRF1 gene polymorphisms and susceptibility to celiac disease. European Journal of Immunogenetics, 30: 421–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2370.2003.00428.x
Department of Medical Genetics and Pediatrics, University Medical Center Utrecht, and
Department of Gastroenterology, the Rijnstate Hospital, Arnhem, the Netherlands.
Present address: Department of Gastroenterology, Henan Provincial Hospital, Zhengzhou, Henan, China.
D. Seegers and M. E. A. Borm contributed equally to this study.
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2003
- Received 4 April 2003; revised 11 August 2003; accepted 16 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.