The author wishes to thank Mr. J. M. Ragg and Mr. W. A. Mitchell for helpful advice and instruction during the selection of samples in the field. Thanks are also due to Mr. W. A. Mitchell for constant guidance during the progress of this study. In addition, the writer is extremely grateful to Miss E. Trimble for carrying out the c.e.c. determinations, to Mr. A. Birnie for determining the free sesquioxides in the silt fractions, and to Mr. A. Thomson for assistance in photography.
WEATHERING OF SOME SCOTTISH BASIC IGNEOUS ROCKS WITH REFERENCE TO SOIL FORMATION
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Soil Science
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 202–215, September 1962
How to Cite
SMITH, W. W. (1962), WEATHERING OF SOME SCOTTISH BASIC IGNEOUS ROCKS WITH REFERENCE TO SOIL FORMATION. Journal of Soil Science, 13: 202–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.1962.tb00698.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Received 15 September 1961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!