STUDIES ON THE DECOMPOSITION OF PLANT MATERIAL IN SOIL. V. THE EFFECTS OF PLANT COVER AND SOIL TYPE ON THE LOSS OF CARBON FROM14C LABELLED RYEGRASS DECOMPOSING UNDER FIELD CONDITIONS
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Soil Science
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 424–434, September 1977
How to Cite
JENKINSON, D. S. (1977), STUDIES ON THE DECOMPOSITION OF PLANT MATERIAL IN SOIL. V. THE EFFECTS OF PLANT COVER AND SOIL TYPE ON THE LOSS OF CARBON FROM14C LABELLED RYEGRASS DECOMPOSING UNDER FIELD CONDITIONS. Journal of Soil Science, 28: 424–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.1977.tb02250.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- (Received 23 July 1976)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!