THE EFFECT OF SOIL TYPE, SLOPE, RAIN INTENSITY AND THEIR INTERACTIONS ON SPLASH DETACHMENT AND TRANSPORT
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Soil Science
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 215–224, June 1981
How to Cite
QUANSAH, C. (1981), THE EFFECT OF SOIL TYPE, SLOPE, RAIN INTENSITY AND THEIR INTERACTIONS ON SPLASH DETACHMENT AND TRANSPORT. Journal of Soil Science, 32: 215–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.1981.tb01701.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- (Received 17 December 1979)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!