Effect of barley plants on the decomposition of 14C-labelled soil organic matter
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Soil Science
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 89–100, March 1982
How to Cite
SPARLING, G. P., CHESHIRE, M. V. and MUNDIE, C. M. (1982), Effect of barley plants on the decomposition of 14C-labelled soil organic matter. Journal of Soil Science, 33: 89–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.1982.tb01750.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- (Received 27 May 1981)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!