A model of solid-solution interactions in acid organic soils, based on the complexation properties of humic substances
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Soil Science
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 505–519, December 1988
How to Cite
TIPPING, E. and HURLEY, M. A. (1988), A model of solid-solution interactions in acid organic soils, based on the complexation properties of humic substances. Journal of Soil Science, 39: 505–519. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.1988.tb01235.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Received 14 May 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!