Steady-state denitrification in aggregated soils: a mathematical model
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Soil Science
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 139–149, March 1989
How to Cite
ARAH, J. R. M. and SMITH, K. A. (1989), Steady-state denitrification in aggregated soils: a mathematical model. Journal of Soil Science, 40: 139–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.1989.tb01262.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- (Received 15 December 1986; accepted 16 September 1988)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!