Chemical change in organic matter decomposing in and on a forest Rendzina under beech (Fagus sylvatica L.)
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Soil Science
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 17–21, March 1990
How to Cite
JOERGENSEN, R. G. and MEYER, B. (1990), Chemical change in organic matter decomposing in and on a forest Rendzina under beech (Fagus sylvatica L.). Journal of Soil Science, 41: 17–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.1990.tb00041.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- (Received 31 May 1989; accepted 13 September 1989)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!