Root-induced irreversible transformation of a trioctahedral mica in the rhizosphere of rape
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Soil Science
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 535–545, September 1993
How to Cite
HINSINGER, P., ELSASS, F., JAILLARD, B. and ROBERT, M. (1993), Root-induced irreversible transformation of a trioctahedral mica in the rhizosphere of rape. Journal of Soil Science, 44: 535–545. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.1993.tb00475.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Received 7 July 1992; accepted 16 April 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!