The contribution from hyphae, roots and organic carbon constituents to the aggregation of a sandy loam under long-term clover-based and grass pastures
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 459–468, December 1994
How to Cite
DEGENS, B.P., SPARLING, G.P. and ABBOTT, L.K. (1994), The contribution from hyphae, roots and organic carbon constituents to the aggregation of a sandy loam under long-term clover-based and grass pastures. European Journal of Soil Science, 45: 459–468. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.1994.tb00531.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Received 30 November 1993; revised 10 May 1994; accepted 6 June 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!