Methanogenesis in saltmarsh soils of the North Sea coast of Germany
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2005
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 175–182, June 1996
How to Cite
GIANI, L., DITTRICH, K., MARTSFELD-HARTMANN, A. and PETERS, G. (1996), Methanogenesis in saltmarsh soils of the North Sea coast of Germany. European Journal of Soil Science, 47: 175–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.1996.tb01388.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2005
- Received 28 November 1995; revised version accepted 23 February 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!