The significance of organic separates to carbon dynamics and its modelling in some cultivated soils
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2005
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 485–493, December 1996
How to Cite
BALESDENT, J. (1996), The significance of organic separates to carbon dynamics and its modelling in some cultivated soils. European Journal of Soil Science, 47: 485–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.1996.tb01848.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2005
- Received 18 December 1995; revised version accepted 11 March 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!