Structural differences between bulk and rhizosphere soil
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2004
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 353–360, June 2005
How to Cite
Whalley, W. R., Riseley, B., Leeds-Harrison, P. B., Bird, N. R. A., Leech, P. K. and Adderley, W. P. (2005), Structural differences between bulk and rhizosphere soil. European Journal of Soil Science, 56: 353–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2004.00670.x
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2004
- Received 4 December 2003; revised version accepted 2 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!